Author Topic: Godskitchen/Spundae @ Henry Fonda? How was it?  (Read 66534 times)

jdubb

• Member of the Massive
  • d3 addict
  • ~bang that funky beat~
    • the rose boutique
Godskitchen/Spundae @ Henry Fonda? How was it?
« on: September 05, 2004, 06:08:28 AM »
So who went to the first night at the new venue? Was it fun?  How was the setup/layout?  The soundsystem?  Inquiring minds want to know!  

Does anyone know why they moved?  I'm gone for two weeks and everything has already changed. I can't imagine Saturdays without heading over to Circus.
playlist:
Menno de Jong - Intuition Podcast 019
Above & Beyond - Trance Around the World Episode 279
Zoltar's Subterranean

Man@Work

• Member of the Massive
  • d3 addict
  • Slavin' my life away...
Re:Godskitchen/Spundae @ Henry Fonda? How was it?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2004, 01:32:21 PM »
So who went to the first night at the new venue? Was it fun?  How was the setup/layout?  The soundsystem?  Inquiring minds want to know!  

Does anyone know why they moved?  I'm gone for two weeks and everything has already changed. I can't imagine Saturdays without heading over to Circus.

i went to the first night and armin van buuuuuuureeeen rocked the house however from bret king opener on, it was very nice. Good nrg, good sets all around.

was it fun? yes it was cause i had good company ;)
setup/layout? mini-avalon with an outdoor patio on top and a VIP section with house music that is $400/bottle/table :D

sound system? ok :( not as strong as mayan or avalon but decent...
Beauty is unbearable, drives us to despair, offering us for a minute the glimpse of an eternity that we should like to stretch out over the whole of time...

jdubb

• Member of the Massive
  • d3 addict
  • ~bang that funky beat~
    • the rose boutique
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2004, 05:54:52 AM »
Cool, thanks for the info M@W.  Wish I was there to check it out.  I see that some great names are coming to LA soon.  Ferry Corsten, Mauro Picotto and Josh Wink.  You all will have to live it up for me and post the details.  And I do mean all the details!!!  :P
playlist:
Menno de Jong - Intuition Podcast 019
Above & Beyond - Trance Around the World Episode 279
Zoltar's Subterranean

NaTaS

• Member of the Massive
  • OG
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2004, 11:52:51 PM »
I miss circus  :'(