Author Topic: top 100 djs 2009  (Read 6834 times)

jdubb

• Member of the Massive
  • d3 addict
  • ~bang that funky beat~
    • the rose boutique
top 100 djs 2009
« on: October 31, 2009, 02:41:58 PM »
Here are the top 10 at least...

Armin Van Buuren
Armin Van Buuren was on his honeymoon when he got the call to say that you lot voted him the No.1 DJ in the World - for the third consecutive year. ...
Non Mover

Tiësto
So, another massive year for Tiësto then. New album, new label, huge gigs, Ibiza residency and more high profile remixes than ever. "It's been a very good year!" says the man who could ...
Non Mover

David Guetta
In many ways this could be David Guetta's Year Zero. That might sound ridiculous for a man who has seemingly drawn the best out of the pop and DJ world. But with his album, ' One Love', f...
Moved Up

Above & Beyond
Podcasts, passport stamps, productions, internet TV shows, CD mixes, a label family that keeps chucking out anthem after anthem by the week… you've got to wonder just how Above & Beyond k...
Non Mover

Paul Van Dyk
"I'm a real homie," says Paul van Dyk. "I really enjoy being at home, but at the same time, I have the wrong job for that. So I wanted to say thank you to all the people who come out and ...
Moved Down

Deadmau5
Joel Zimmerman is clearly grinning, as he talks to DJmag from a far-flung airport lounge, midway between a manic schedule of tour dates and recording commitments. It's another typical day...
Moved Up

Ferry Corsten
It's hard to believe that exactly a decade has passed since Ferry Corsten put the sound of Dutch trance on the global dance map pretty much single-handedly. Back in 1999 the unstoppable e...
Moved Down

Markus Schulz
When DJmag catches up with Markus Schulz, he's trying to take stock of the events of the past 12 months. "I know that it sounds like a cliché and I'm sure that everyone says this, but 20...
Non Mover

Gareth Emery
UK progressive trance DJ/producer Gareth Emery has delivered on the potential he hinted at in previous years and made his way up to the premier league. The main reason for his rise can be...
Moved Up

Sander Van Doorn
It was only ever a matter of time wasn't it? Since exploding out of nowhere with 2004 singles like the ripping tech-trance monster 'Dark Roast' and follow-up 'Punk'D', Sander Van Doorn ha...
Moved Up

If you want to see the rest, head over to djmag.com/top100
playlist:
Menno de Jong - Intuition Podcast 019
Above & Beyond - Trance Around the World Episode 279
Zoltar's Subterranean