Author Topic: Out Now. Bubba - Pockets Of Resistance EP  (Read 7310 times)

disport records

Out Now. Bubba - Pockets Of Resistance EP
« on: January 07, 2011, 08:06:29 AM »
Disport Records first release of 2011 ..Out Now! Bubba - Pockets Of Resistance EP.

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/316767/Pock......ets%20Of%20Resistance%20EP

I hope you like this, check it out and see what you think

DJ Support

Rob Mello. (Crosstown Rebels, Classic, Utensil) – Sounding really good as always

DJ Harri. (2020 Vision, Soma, Subclub - Glasgow) – Really liking all 3 of these, good work

Nacho Marco. (Loudeast, Freerange, Apt International, OM) – Amazing EP from Mr.Bubba once again, full support from me

Ashley Casselle. Groovy stuff from a label to watch in 2011

Harold Heath. (Evasive, Elevation). A great Tech House E.P. Three very funky and playable tracks. Unknown shapes has a lovely old skool / new skool feel but all 3 will work on the dance floor. Full support.

Anderson Noise. I really like ‘Real Good’

Dave Barker. (Seasons, Classic, Cynosure) – Unknown shapes is my favorite!

Timmy Stewart. (Jet Project, Aciitone, Get Physical) Been Hammering Unknown Shapes!

Jacob. (EAR) – A great dark Tech House release that takes the dark of winter into the club and brings some great grooves to the floor

Justin Harris. (Freaks, Berwick Street) this is a nice moody EP with a great bounce - most feeling and will def play/support 'Unknown Shapes' - 8/10 !

Murray Richardson. (2020 Vision, Nordic, Low Pressings) Love the ‘Head Games’ track will be dropping this at the Rebel Waltz 12th birthday in Sao Paulo for sure.. keep the tunes Coming

Rick Preston. (Nervous, Amenti, Housetown, Mimosa) – Head Games is the shit!!! Thank you

Rob Small. (Monique Musique, Breakout Audio, BEEF, Evasive) – Great release, will play unknown shapes. Full Support

Act Yo Age. (Southern Fried) This is the nu-shit - whole EP is going straight to our sets!! Big ups

Justin Sloe. (Droog, Culprit,) Real Good is erm, Real Good - fav of the bunch

Al Keegan. (Aciitone) Super slick man! Great job!

Hannah Holland. (Batty Bass) Great release, well sexy. will definitely play, thanks

When this came in the mail there was only ever going to be one outcome and that was that here at Disport Records SPAMO we were going to release this record! 3 Tracks of flavoursome Tech House, panning between the old skool and the future, caressing the Deep and embracing the Funk in the only way Bubba knows how.

With Credits on Classic, Extended Play, Hip Therapy, Glasgow Underground, Alive, Mode and with past DJ support from Dubfire, James Zabiela, Ivan Smagghe, Ewan Pearson, Ricardo Villalobos, Paul Woolford, Laurent Garnier, Solomun, Ben Watt and more. Jonny ‘Bubba’ Smyth is no stranger to the after effects of a floor shaking, wall shattering release.