Author Topic: What events are coming up?  (Read 42514 times)

NaTaS

• Member of the Massive
  • OG
What events are coming up?
« on: June 08, 2004, 04:39:52 PM »
Is there anything good going on now that summer is here? Is there anything besides Spundae and Giant. Speaking of Giant, what the hell is with changing the night to Avaland  ??? That is the lamest name I've heard. Were they bullied into it by Avalon?

Man@Work

• Member of the Massive
  • d3 addict
  • Slavin' my life away...
Re:What events are coming up?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2004, 11:09:40 AM »
oh so that is what  AVALAND is...i didnt realize they were changing the name of the nigh... :( lame!
Beauty is unbearable, drives us to despair, offering us for a minute the glimpse of an eternity that we should like to stretch out over the whole of time...

jdubb

• Member of the Massive
  • d3 addict
  • ~bang that funky beat~
    • the rose boutique
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2004, 02:53:06 PM »
Beauty is unbearable, drives us to despair, offering us for a minute the glimpse of an eternity that we should like to stretch out over the whole of time...

Nice Camus quote M@W.
playlist:
Menno de Jong - Intuition Podcast 019
Above & Beyond - Trance Around the World Episode 279
Zoltar's Subterranean

Man@Work

• Member of the Massive
  • d3 addict
  • Slavin' my life away...
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2004, 02:10:13 PM »

Nice Camus quote M@W.

I cannot believe that you actually read Albert Camus and not only that but remembered this quote :) i was going to put it in Franch first then i figured, i will put the English translation since probably no one speaks French on the board :) good catch :P