Author Topic: Prodigy mash up  (Read 8145 times)

jdubb

• Member of the Massive
  • d3 addict
  • ~bang that funky beat~
    • the rose boutique
Prodigy mash up
« on: October 28, 2004, 10:59:44 PM »
The same day the Prodigy's new album 'Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned' was released, a mash up of the album went online for all to download free of charge.  

The unofficial album, titled 'Always Outsiders, Never Outdone',  is courtesy of a group of UK bootleggers and is available at prodigyremixed.com.  The website claims, 'Always Outsiders, Never Outdone is about evolving just that little bit further... ' citing a quote from the Prodigy's Liam Howlett in the August issue of dj mag where he said, 'It's all about evolving'.

While the album is free to download, the bootleggers aren't without a conscience; they encourage downloaders to make a donation to one of their three nominated charities.  

It isn't clear what the Prodigy think of all this and the files appear to be offline, apparently from bandwidth issues.  A bit torrent file is still available and seems to be active.  I haven't had a chance to listen to the album due to bandwidth constraints of my own.  If somebody has given it a listen, please post your thoughts.  For the time being, I'll have to listen to the original.

tracklisting:
1. Spitfire (FakeIDs Evolution) (6:32)
2. Girls (idiotech Remix) (5:12)
3. Jungle Bells (Dunproofin Mix) (4:31)
4. Get Up Get Off (Fujikato+Dancingdiscoduke remix) (4:20)
5. Hotride (Poj Mix) (3:14)
6. Been Up Long (Falsedawn) (4:28)
7. Action Radar (FakeID Mix) (7:42)
8. Medusa Bitch (cry.on.my.console) (2:37)
9. Phoenus (Pop Razors) (5:05)
10. You Will Be Under My Satanic Wheels (Act Of Dog) (5:19)
11. The Way It Is (Elektric Cowboy) (5:46)
12. Shoot Down (Fujikato Remix) (3:39)
playlist:
Menno de Jong - Intuition Podcast 019
Above & Beyond - Trance Around the World Episode 279
Zoltar's Subterranean