Author Topic: Baby Anne and  (Read 6427 times)

jdubb

• Member of the Massive
  • d3 addict
  • ~bang that funky beat~
    • the rose boutique
Baby Anne and
« on: July 05, 2003, 03:27:48 PM »
Well it was another epic night at spundae.  Tranceinmotion and I headed out to listen to some great breaks and hard trance.  A little after we got there Baby Anne went on.  The set started out hard and fast.  I'm not good with breakbeat track names so I can't give a tracklisting... but the mixing was excellent.  It was an interesting crowd, not one that I'd really seen at Spundae before and different from when she spun at Red last time.  The vibe was a little more testosterone driven and a little more aggressive than I generally like, but ok nonetheless.  Although not a whole lot of people noticed, there were some other big names in the crowd... Ken from T.C.M. and Mike from Digital Assassins.  When I get around to it I will post the pictures.  d:fuse came on (cowboy hat and all) probably around 1 and did a great set that had quite a variety of styles.  His energy definitely came across to the crowd, especially when he starts playing his electric bongo drum.  There is a lot more that I could write, but I'm lazy.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1074837600 »
playlist:
Menno de Jong - Intuition Podcast 019
Above & Beyond - Trance Around the World Episode 279
Zoltar's Subterranean

NaTaS

• Member of the Massive
  • OG
Re: Baby Anne and
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2003, 09:52:44 AM »
my night wasn't nearly as good.  it started by forgetting my id so i missed most of baby anne.  dfuse kicked ass.  too bad carl cox was soo expensive.  what is with spundae ticket prices?

TranceInMotion

• Member of the Massive
  • OG
  • Trance In Motion
    • Deep Down & Dirty
Re: Baby Anne and
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2003, 02:25:59 PM »
Trance was busy being In Motion with Baby Anne :P
- Freedom is found on the dance floor, in that one single moment that extends forever!!!
- You will never get to heaven if you are scared of getting high ;)